SDX225 Scan N Cut Innovi-is Edition (2 available)
When you’ve got Brother’s ScanNCut DX, all you need is your imagination to become a crafting sensation.
The only home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner, this machine has everything else you need to create unique crafting projects.
Save time with Brother’s revolutionary auto blade sensor technology that automatically detects material thickness to cut precise custom and built-in patterns. It even has a setting for making half cuts so you can cut the top layer of vinyl without cutting the backing.
Create and edit designs quickly and easily on the 5-inch LCD touchscreen display that also lets you weld, rotate and resize your designs right on the screen, all without the need of a computer or complicated software.
Modernize your crafting capabilities with state-of-the-art features like wireless-connectivity that works with CanvasWorkspace so you can create remotely on your PC, tablet, or even on your phone and then send your cut files over to your ScanNCut DX, wirelessly.
Exclusive to this model, ScanNCut DX reads most PES and PHC files directly so there’s no need to convert files; just select the appliqué parts you want to cut, then take those cut pieces over to your Brother embroidery machine and tack them down to create unique fabric items.
Its roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length, making this machine great for projects like car decals and signs.
Offering over 1300 built-in designs, including 140 quilt patterns and 17 lettering fonts and the ability to create endless custom designs by combining built-in designs with scanned images, the ScanNCut DX Innov-ís Edition makes your creativity soar!
- 600 dpi built-in scanner with on screen editing
- Blade sensor technology with auto blade cuts thicker materials up to 0.1” (3 mm)
- Roll feeder function cuts materials up to 12 inches wide and almost 6 feet in length – great for projects like car decals and signs
- 5” display – largest LCD screen in the home cutting machine market
- Over 1300 built-in patterns and 17 fonts
- Large-area mat support for smoother feeding and less material release
- Stitch detection mode lets you create drawing, embossing or foiling projects, all from one embroidery file
- 4 on-board storage compartments
- Whisper quiet
You can purchase your bulk Sewing and Crafting Rental rates here