The top of the line machine… Millie gives you all the features you could want in a Long Arm Quilting Machine.
- 12′ DELUXE table with hydraulic lift to get the perfect height for you
- Power fabric advance – moves your quilt forward with the touch of a button
- Stitch Regulator
- Low Bobbin Sensor
- Lower and Upper Thread Cutters
AND MUCH MORE…
- Paired with Quilt Path computerized quilting system, featuring 200 ready to quilt patterns, the tools to upload your personal designs and layout for the greatest accuracy and detail… your quilting will be taken to a whole new level.
How Long To Complete A Quilt?
It isn’t always easy to predict the exact amount of time to complete a quilt as there are a lot of factors that determine how long it will take to quilt your top, but average times are:
- Throw / Baby / Lap Quilt -1.5 – 2 hours
- Single / Twin – 2-3 hours
- Full / Queen – 3-4 hours
- King – 4-5 hours
While these are estimates it can take longer (or shorter) dependent on a number of factors
- Your experience (the more quilts you do the quicker you are at it)
- The type of Pantograph / design chosen (loose, large stitches vs. dense, small stitches)
- Whether you are using Quilt Path, Laser Guided Panto or Freemotion
- Whether you are doing Block By Block or Edge To Edge
- The construction of your top and how prepared your layers are (not taking the time to prep your quilt according to the instructions given in class will add time as well as could result in complications during stitching)
NOTE: To use Millie you are required to take a 2 hour introductory training session.